The Student Room Group
Ravensbourne University London
London

Ravensbourne interview advice

Hi

I have an interview this Thursday for product design for Ravensbourne. Has anyone had an interview with them? What sort of questions or topics should I be aware about before going in? Thanks
Ravensbourne graduate here :smile:
Although it goes against The Student a Room guidelines to tell you the questions they usually ask, I can give you some general guidance as to topics you can look into more/relate to your own experiences.

In your interview they want to see your passion for creativity, particularly the creative field you’re applying for but if you have wider creative interests as well they’re handy to throw in too!
For my course I had to provide a portfolio/showreel so they had that with them & I had to talk through some of the stuff in it.
I suppose the usual uni interview stuff like why Ravensbourne, why this course etc - so look into the facilities the uni has, the opportunities etc... get across what attracts you to Rave!
Talking about collaboration is usually really handy at Rave too - there’s a big collaborative culture with other courses at the uni as it best prepares you for industry :smile:
London
I’ve just realised now that you’ve probably already had your interview hahaha, so I hope it went well! :smile: I’ll leave my original post up though in case it’s useful for others who have the same question :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve just realised now that you’ve probably already had your interview hahaha, so I hope it went well! :smile: I’ll leave my original post up though in case it’s useful for others who have the same question :smile:

Haha no worries at all. Yes I’ve done it and got an offer!! Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway lmao

I didn’t realise it was against tsr rules to post interview questions, suppose it makes sense lol
Original post by DOOODARS
Haha no worries at all. Yes I’ve done it and got an offer!! Thanks for taking the time to reply anyway lmao

I didn’t realise it was against tsr rules to post interview questions, suppose it makes sense lol

Congrats on the offer!! Wishing you all the best!

Hahaha it’s okay neither did I for ages! Guess it’s to even out the playing field or something, make sure nobody has an unfair advantage by knowing exactly what they like to ask😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending