The Student Room Group

Received a conditional offer but I have already done A levels?

I have received a conditional offer for ABB on UCAS for a university. However, I have already done my A levels and I got BBC so why did they give me a conditional offer?
Original post by Dloporious
I have received a conditional offer for ABB on UCAS for a university. However, I have already done my A levels and I got BBC so why did they give me a conditional offer?

they probably haven't seen your grades yet. so you have to send your grades to them in an email and then they'll make a decision
Reply 2
Maybe but I put my grades in my application before I applied. Every other uni saw them.
Maybe but I put my grades in my application before I applied. Every other uni saw them.

It's an error on their part. It's easily done when you spend all day looking at predicted grades and making conditional offers.

You'll need to contact them and make them aware that you have achieved grades and that you do not have anything pending.

I’ve heard of ppl getting these conditions and resitting their exams to get the grades. Obviously this year’s a bit weird. I’d say contact the admissions team to find out x but they’ve given u an offer so it’s not like they can take that way, best to just ask

Weird. I had the same thing. I got an offer for BBB but already have my grades at A*AA, but my other offers so far have all been unconditional. It’s my last choice though so for me it doesn’t matter

It looks like they’ve made an error with the grades on your offer letter. Just give them a call. It’s likely you have the offer with your achieved grades but their template just wasn’t changed.
I’m in the same situation got a conditional offer but I already have the grades they are asking for.
Reply 8

Hi this is a long shot because it was posted 2 years ago, but what was the outcome as I am in the EXACT same position now, thank you :smile:
Original post by Efp
Hi this is a long shot because it was posted 2 years ago, but what was the outcome as I am in the EXACT same position now, thank you :smile:

Same advice from 2 years ago:

You'll need to contact them and make them aware that you have achieved grades and that you do not have anything pending.

If you meet the requirements they'll just make your offer unconditional once the grades are verified.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending