The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Official University of Leeds Applicant Thread 2024

Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students considering applying to @University of Leeds! You can chat with other applicants, and see if you can find someone who could be applying to the same course as you <3! Also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and why you want to apply to this uni!! :smile:

for me, i am doing Psychology Sociology and Spanish - and i want to study linguistics :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2

I’m taking Maths,Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science and I'm applying for a computer science degree.
Original post by Izzy-06
I’m taking Maths,Further Maths, Physics and Computer Science and I'm applying for a computer science degree.

hi Izzy! welcome :biggrin:
is anyone going to the open day on 14th oct? and if so, what subject?
Reply 5
is anyone going to the open day on 14th oct? and if so, what subject?

I’ll be there!! I’m applying for a computer science degree.
Original post by Izzy-06
I’ll be there!! I’m applying for a computer science degree.

yayyy :biggrin:
Reply 7
yayyy :biggrin:

Are you going to the open day as well or have you been already?
Original post by Izzy-06
Are you going to the open day as well or have you been already?

i am going to the open day :smile:
Reply 9

I'm taking maths, physics and economics and I want to study mechatronics and robotics
Original post by LaurynGold
I'm taking maths, physics and economics and I want to study mechatronics and robotics

wow that sounds awesome!! welcome :biggrin:
Reply 11

That sounds really interesting! Where else are you applying and is Leeds a possible firm?
Hi I’m taking Alevel business economics and sociology and I want to study business management with marketing.
wow that sounds awesome!! welcome :biggrin:

Thanks!
Original post by Izzy-06
That sounds really interesting! Where else are you applying and is Leeds a possible firm?

So far im thinking of applying to Baths, Sheffield, Liverpool and Leeds. It is possible for Leeds to be a firm because I absolutely love the campus however, ive not visited Bath so I dont know if I'll like Bath more
Reply 15
So far im thinking of applying to Baths, Sheffield, Liverpool and Leeds. It is possible for Leeds to be a firm because I absolutely love the campus however, ive not visited Bath so I dont know if I'll like Bath more

They sound like really good options! I’m also applying to Sheffield! In terms of Bath I haven’t looked at the uni itself but I’ve visited multiple times as it’s not too far from me and it’s a really nice city.
Original post by stargirl28
Hi I’m taking Alevel business economics and sociology and I want to study business management with marketing.

That sounds cool!
Reply 17
Hi, I submitted my application to centre earlier!!! It’s terrifying but I’m glad it’s done. The course I’ve applied for Computer Science.
Original post by Izzy-06
Hi, I submitted my application to centre earlier!!! It’s terrifying but I’m glad it’s done. The course I’ve applied for Computer Science.

yes - well done :biggrin:!
hey! i’m taking history, fine art & english lit and have just sent my application in for classical civ & english :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest