The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Bristol Nursing 2021

Hi I thought I'd start a new thread for the people who applied to study nursing in 2021!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've applied to study Learning Disability Nursing this year and I have an interview this Tuesday! Has anyone already had their interview? If so what was it like?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
Not nursing, but I'm applying for the Healthcare Professions with Foundation Year!
Reply 3
Original post by cgray68
Not nursing, but I'm applying for the Healthcare Professions with Foundation Year!

Oh that's cool what subjects are you currently studying?
Hey! i’ve also applied for the health professional foundation programme at UWE💖
Same here I applied for health professions foundation year and got an offer for child nursing
Reply 6
I have an offer for children’s nursing to ! X
Reply 7
Original post by IshyKami
I've applied to study Learning Disability Nursing this year and I have an interview this Tuesday! Has anyone already had their interview? If so what was it like?

This really worries me, I’m applying this week as UCAS deadline is Friday and I thought no applications were considered until after the deadline? Have they told you much about your interview? I’m so nervous... hopefully I get as far as an interview 🤞 xx
Reply 8
I’ve had my interview and it was absolutely fine !
Original post by glamourprincess
Same here I applied for health professions foundation year and got an offer for child nursing

Original post by HanRick
This really worries me, I’m applying this week as UCAS deadline is Friday and I thought no applications were considered until after the deadline? Have they told you much about your interview? I’m so nervous... hopefully I get as far as an interview 🤞 xx
Reply 9
Original post by glamourprincess

Me to !
Reply 10
Original post by abbie334
I’ve had my interview and it was absolutely fine !

What sort of questions do they ask you? Have you heard about an offer yet? x
Original post by HanRick

My interview was for children’s nursing so a bit different , but they asked me why I want to be a nurse , about social media and how it can affect nursing and then just general questions .
Original post by HanRick

And yea I got an offer within 3 days of my interview
Reply 13
And yea I got an offer within 3 days of my interview

Thank you x
Reply 14
Original post by HanRick
Thank you x

Was it one on one? x
Me to !

That’s really good and congrats and if I pass health professions I get guaranteed place for children’s nursing so you probs are ahead of me and good luck :smile:
Hey everyone :smile:

I've got an offer for Mental Health Nursing after my interview a couple of weeks ago! Still waiting to hear back from my other choice but swaying towards UWE at the moment.

Good luck with all your applications!
Reply 17
Original post by Ejshn957
Hey everyone :smile:

I've got an offer for Mental Health Nursing after my interview a couple of weeks ago! Still waiting to hear back from my other choice but swaying towards UWE at the moment.

Good luck with all your applications!

Hi Congratulations! I have my interview for MH nursing next week how was yours? Also if you do go are you planning to stay on glenside campus?
Original post by Keke21
Hi Congratulations! I have my interview for MH nursing next week how was yours? Also if you do go are you planning to stay on glenside campus?

Hey, thank you!

Mine was absolutely fine - I was really nervous before it but the people who interviewed me were really nice and put me at ease straight away! It only lasted about 20 minutes.

I'll be staying at home whilst studying as I only live down the road!

Best of luck with your interview, you'll be fine! Please do let me know how you get on, would be nice to know someone who'll be on the course if you decide to go to UWE :smile:
Reply 19
Original post by Ejshn957
Hey, thank you!

Mine was absolutely fine - I was really nervous before it but the people who interviewed me were really nice and put me at ease straight away! It only lasted about 20 minutes.

I'll be staying at home whilst studying as I only live down the road!

Best of luck with your interview, you'll be fine! Please do let me know how you get on, would be nice to know someone who'll be on the course if you decide to go to UWE :smile:

Hey,
Thats nice I’ve experienced that too that the interviewers put you at ease and make you feel comfortable straight away. Ah that is convenient that you live down the road, If I end up at uwe I’ll be moving from Birmingham! I’ll be sure to let you know how I get on!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending