The Student Room Group

Quantity Surveyor Salary

Hi I currently work as an apprentice QS for a main firm. Can anyone help me with letting me know the rough salary of a qualified QS please?

A break down or what I’d be earning as an assistant and then as a commercial manager and then senior etc? And how this differs then being freelance for a construction company?

Note I am in the middle of completing my APC, so I will also be RICS chartered too.

Just out of curiosity for what my future financial position would look like ? Always good to know. Thanks in advance
Do a search for RICS salary survey - it gives some indication of median career salaries and the impact of getting your MRICS.
Reply 2
Original post by timleebcu
Do a search for RICS salary survey - it gives some indication of median career salaries and the impact of getting your MRICS.

Thanks! I will definitely do that! I also am just looking for people in the industry to give me a rough idea. Cheers.
Reply 3
Hey
Original post by Wonderdog20
Hi I currently work as an apprentice QS for a main firm. Can anyone help me with letting me know the rough salary of a qualified QS please?

A break down or what I’d be earning as an assistant and then as a commercial manager and then senior etc? And how this differs then being freelance for a construction company?

Note I am in the middle of completing my APC, so I will also be RICS chartered too.

Just out of curiosity for what my future financial position would look like ? Always good to know. Thanks in advance

What sort of tasks do you complete as a assistant QS. And did your job support you and train you up?
I’m about to graduate as a QS soon, just wanna know what it’s like for you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending