The Student Room Group
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Psychology with Neuroscience, Uni of Sussex

Hello, I wanted to start a thread for psychology and neuroscience students applying to sussex because I saw someone ask about such, and I couldn’t find one:// Everyone can introduce themselves, what they’re studying currently and a little personal fact or whatever they want:biggrin: I’m Janka, studying biology, psychology and english lit, and i got a conditional offer which is a bit unfortunate, but we move. How is everyone feeling about next year? I’m fairly excited to move to uni, and after this last year I think it will be amazing... then again, any change is brilliant when you’re sitting in front of a laptop for 8 hours a day for like the sixth month. I have a pretty negative mindset, this is my personal fact, so if someone could just tell me that everything is going to be alright, it would be great help. Saying it in the mirror just doesn’t do it anymore:frown: Anyway, what part of psychology or neuroscience are you looking forward to the most? Personally, the lab work excites me as Sussex apparently has a really nice space for research. Hope everyone is doing well, and would be happy to get to know some people:smile:
Hello!!

I got an uncon for Psych with Neuroscience and I think Im gonna accept it! I did Psychology, History and Philosophy&Ethics at A-Level last year but ofc my exams got cancelled haha. I got really messed up by my Psychology teachers grade in August so couldnt go to my original choice (but Im glad about that now as I really love Sussex) :smile: So this year I am resitting Psychology and also took up A-Level Biology but Im very relieved that those grades wont really matter too much now!

I’m also quite a negative person, but after not getting in to where I wanted last year and all that I kind of realised everything happens for a reason, just breathe and remember you’re probably due some good times after all this covid stuff!!

I’m very excited for all of it really!! I think I’ll enjoy looking at many aspects of Psychology in a more Biological view, not quite as excited for research methods though!! 😂
University of Sussex
University of Sussex
Brighton

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending