The Student Room Group

Futureworks Manchester 2021

Hi all
Im looking to go to futureworks Manchester in September to study post production.
I want to book a room at bramall court.
Anyone looking for someone to share with?
I love films and music, im tidy, i play guitar and can be quite quiet.
Hi! I’m doing Post Production in September 21 too! I’m staying at iQ Student Quarter, seems so much better and has much better social community there, which is something we won’t really get at Futureworks as there’s no campus. We should talk 😃
I’m not applying but how does this university operate if there is no campus?
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
I’m not applying but how does this university operate if there is no campus?

It works like every university, there’s just no campus, so accommodation is up to us to find where we’d like.
Original post by Tamthetam
It works like every university, there’s just no campus, so accommodation is up to us to find where we’d like.

Oh okay, no worries
Reply 5
Hi! I’m doing Post Production in September 21 too! I’m staying at iQ Student Quarter, seems so much better and has much better social community there, which is something we won’t really get at Futureworks as there’s no campus. We should talk 😃

I’m looking at staying at new medlock house in Manchester student village but still unsure
Original post by HClark2002
Hi all
Im looking to go to futureworks Manchester in September to study post production.
I want to book a room at bramall court.
Anyone looking for someone to share with?
I love films and music, im tidy, i play guitar and can be quite quiet.

Did you sort out where you are staying? I’m doing Post Production in September too.
Original post by LewisC18
Hi
I’m going to futureworks in September to study illustration and animation
I’m not sure where I am going to stay yet
Is there any group chats I can join for the uni/ course?

Heyy I’m looking to study illustration with animation at futureworks too! I currently deciding on whether to go to MMU or futureworks to do the course
Reply 8
Did you sort out where you are staying? I’m doing Post Production in September too.

I think I might be going into iq student quarter for accommodation
Oh Fab! I’m booked in at IQ already 😁
hey! is bramall court your only option? it’s just my boyfriend was there last year for his first year (he went to SEM but is now at futureworks), it’s not the best place to stay I don’t reckon!
Original post by OGsunflowerdaisy
hey! is bramall court your only option? it’s just my boyfriend was there last year for his first year (he went to SEM but is now at futureworks), it’s not the best place to stay I don’t reckon!

Hi! No I didn’t like the reviews and the vibe of Bramall court so I’ve chosen iQ instead, it had more of a friendly vibe😊
Reply 12

Hey!! I only just saw this, im so sorry i didnt reply! Yes we should definitely talk! My insta is @sgtxpepper :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending