The Student Room Group

Moved from the UK to Turkey

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xmxnahs
Hey everyone. I'm currently a student in the UK and am in year 11 (GCSE Level). There is a possibility that I may be moving to Turkey soon, so I was wondering whether there is anyone who could perhaps help me answer my questions about applying to schools there, and how the admission process works, preferably someone who has gained admission in a public school (not private or international). Thank you.

could i contact u pls? need to move from the UK to turkey as well. need to know how i can use GCSE scores in my application to Turkish universities. is there GCSE calculator? i. still studying A level
Original post by Suniya.m05
I’m currently considering moving to Turkey (from London). My Pakistani family is also sick of the UK we want culture and weather haha. Considering doing a law degree there currently doing a levels. Have you moved?

could u update me with ur experience pls? we r planning to move to Turkey and studying Alevel, not sure how to use my GCSE grades in my application to university as still waiting for Alevel exams and have only now GCSE results
Reply 22
Original post by xmxnahs
Hey everyone. I'm currently a student in the UK and am in year 11 (GCSE Level). There is a possibility that I may be moving to Turkey soon, so I was wondering whether there is anyone who could perhaps help me answer my questions about applying to schools there, and how the admission process works, preferably someone who has gained admission in a public school (not private or international). Thank you.

hey its a 2yrs ago post but u think u can talk to me or something i could really use ur help and btw adityapatil1243 its im insta soo please i need help

Quick Reply

Latest