The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Yes, the ones you listed are about right. You could get into them, why don't you look at the predicted grades on their websites? I don't really understand what you're asking...
Reply 2
i looked on there website and imperial ask for AAA including maths and physics. but i got an B in maths

an UCL state AAB including maths abd physics. but i dont know wether they need both As to be in maths and physics or can one be a B like in my case.

and would i get considered by imerpial dispite not having an A in maths
Reply 3
obi14
i looked on there website and imperial ask for AAA including maths and physics. but i got an B in maths

an UCL state AAB including maths abd physics. but i dont know wether they need both As to be in maths and physics or can one be a B like in my case.

and would i get considered by imerpial dispite not having an A in maths

If UCL state AAB including Maths and Physics, one must assume they wouldn't particularly mind if you got a B in Maths.
If you think you can get an A in A2 Maths, and preferably have a predicted grade of A, apply to Imperial. Otherwise, you'd probably get an AAA offer (including Maths), in which case you might think you may not meet the offer.
Most of the websites give detailed information about this, but if you need to know more I'd either phone up/email particular universities and enquire, or post in specific university forums on TSR and speak to people who are already on the course and what results they got...
Hope this helps! :smile:
Reply 4
^ thanks. ill call imperial and UCL tommorrow.

Latest

Trending

Trending