The Student Room Group

Evaluate view that post 2010 there has been a return to cabinet government

This is an absolutely disgusting question to ask, there is little/next to nothing in the textbook that would help answer this, any help with points and evidence will be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks in advance
Reply 1
The coalition government had to balance the views of the cabinet, i.e (2011) AV referendum
i have done an essay on this question and have gotten 22/30. i am selling my essay for this so if you are interested, please message me :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by BluePurpSky
i have done an essay on this question and have gotten 22/30. i am selling my essay for this so if you are interested, please message me :smile:

I’ve done a plan for it now, i strongly disagree with selling your work. Education should be free to all and not behind some paywall for students to make a quick buck.

If anyone wants an essay plan for any of the 2020 questions, PM me
Original post by remsik02
I’ve done a plan for it now, i strongly disagree with selling your work. Education should be free to all and not behind some paywall for students to make a quick buck.

If anyone wants an essay plan for any of the 2020 questions, PM me

definitely agree with u, but for some people without parents supporting them it is the only way to put food on the table. anyway if u still want the essay, dm me and i can give it to u for free.
Reply 5
Hi, can I please see your plan for this? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending