The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society

Scroll to see replies

Hope everyone is well
Reply 402
The family in God is still doing something for Chinese new year...

A staff from hkccc distributed HK$500 randomly in electronic red packets in a group chat. It always happens every year...
Reply 403
What is/are your most memorable experiences sharing the gospel?

For me:
2022/11/24 - met a girl whose father passed away during covid, which caused her a lot of mental health issues. I went on to pray for her.

2023/02/23 - managed to share the gospel with a guy waiting for the bus at one of the bus stops of my university, as the next bus was due in 12 minutes

2023/06/10 - during my mission trip in Japan when we are sharing the gospel at a university, I reached a pair of rail fans as a fellow rail fan, and used an example when I missed a farewell rail tour to go to church to facilitate the discussion.

2023/08/28 - my first time leading a person to accept Jesus, a first year engineering student from my university

2024/02/05 - Guy who we were chatting with played the guitar for us, and a worship song was used to lead into the discussion

2024/03/22 - Wanting to give up while sharing the gospel in an IVE campus due to lack of people in many areas and the limit of time, until a guy in his first year was found in an open air common. Went on to lead him to accept Jesus.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending