The Student Room Group

Re themes paper

how would I answer a contemporary British society question for example?
Explain two contrasting beliefs in contemporary British society about contraception?
What is contemporary British society ?
Original post by userwantstolearn
Explain two contrasting beliefs in contemporary British society about contraception?

What exam is this for?
Reply 2

I would take this to mean Christianity (specifically Church of England) as its the religion of the country, but you may want to bring in a Catholic belief too as they are also a denomination of Christianity and have very particular teachings about contraception which are easy to write about.
Original post by Evil Homer
What exam is this for?

This is for RE themes exam PAPER 2, which will be taking place next Tuesday.
Original post by Clokemi
I would take this to mean Christianity (specifically Church of England) as its the religion of the country, but you may want to bring in a Catholic belief too as they are also a denomination of Christianity and have very particular teachings about contraception which are easy to write about.

So since I’m studying Islam and Christianity, can I talk about Christianity and then second paragraph about Islam?
Reply 5
So since I’m studying Islam and Christianity, can I talk about Christianity and then second paragraph about Islam?

I am not completely sure, I think you are safer off just giving 2 Christian beliefs, rather than involving Islam as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending