The Student Room Group
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth

Fashion Photography at Falmouth University

I'm going to be applying for university later this year for 2022, and am planning on applying for Falmouth to study Photography. I'm going to be taking part in one of the open days later this year, however I wanted to see how students at the uni have found it there while on the course :smile:
Reply 1
Looking at doing photography at Falmouth too! :smile:
Drawing Tresco, Falmouth University
Falmouth University
Falmouth
Reply 2
Original post by telepathyisover
Looking at doing photography at Falmouth too! :smile:

omg really? thats so cool :smile: what course u looking at?
Reply 3
Either photography (BA) or Press and Editorial Photography (BA) :smile:
Reply 4
Either photography (BA) or Press and Editorial Photography (BA) :smile:

nice! i'm applying for the photography BA course, i was looking at the fashion photography course as well but i want to be able to work with other stuff as well like documentary and portraiture stuff :smile:
Reply 5
Yes that’s exactly why I’m so interested in the editorial course! I’m definitely going to look into the both but Falmouth has been my top choice for uni’s since I’ve started looking :smile:
Reply 6
Yes that’s exactly why I’m so interested in the editorial course! I’m definitely going to look into the both but Falmouth has been my top choice for uni’s since I’ve started looking :smile:

yeah ofc! editorial seems like a great course, and same, falmouth has always been at the top along side plymouth college of art, i'm considering a few others as well but those 2 are my favourite at the moment

Quick Reply

Latest