The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester? Fashion marketing?

I come from the countryside, so moving to a big city is daunting for me. I am interested in applying to Manchester uni for fashion marketing but I am worried about the size of the city and the general safety of the area. I have lived in a city smaller than Manchester before and hated it, but the course looks amazing. What should I do? Are there any campus/small town unis with a good fashion marketing course?
Man met is better for fashion marketing courses than Manchester. Manchester doesn’t even go to graduate fashion week

Other universities with good fashion courses (I’m not 100% sure if they all do fashion marketing specifically, some will offer something similar like fashion branding and others might just offer it as an option on their fashion degree) that aren’t in big cities: AUB in Bournemouth, UCA (in a couple of locations), Falmouth, Arts Uni Plymouth and maybe Norwich arts university but they’re not as focused on their fashion courses. There’s also NTU in Nottingham and Leeds Arts University in Leeds and GSA and Edinburgh up in Scotland but that’s similar to Manchester as a big city.
(edited 6 months ago)
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Man met is better for fashion marketing courses than Manchester. Manchester doesn’t even go to graduate fashion week

Other universities with good fashion courses (I’m not 100% sure if they all do fashion marketing specifically, some will offer something similar like fashion branding and others might just offer it as an option on their fashion degree) that aren’t in big cities: AUB in Bournemouth, UCA (in a couple of locations), Falmouth, Arts Uni Plymouth and maybe Norwich arts university but they’re not as focused on their fashion courses. There’s also NTU in Nottingham and Leeds Arts University in Leeds and GSA and Edinburgh up in Scotland but that’s similar to Manchester as a big city.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending