The Student Room Group

MSc Organizational/ Occupational/Business Psychology

I have am interview at city in a few days, can anyone share insight on what is expected. I have a psychology bachelors from India (accredited it through BPS), Msc in health mangement from City itself...Nd looking for a second masters as I m leaning towards getting the chartered psychologist status.

Other universities I have applied to include Birkbeck, Coventry, Loughborough, Roehampton, Kingston.... Any reviews on which of these are better ??
Original post by RubyIO
I have am interview at city in a few days, can anyone share insight on what is expected. I have a psychology bachelors from India (accredited it through BPS), Msc in health mangement from City itself...Nd looking for a second masters as I m leaning towards getting the chartered psychologist status.

Other universities I have applied to include Birkbeck, Coventry, Loughborough, Roehampton, Kingston.... Any reviews on which of these are better ??

Hi @RubyIO :hello:

It's great that you've applied to study MSc Business Psychology at Loughborough!

There's lots of factors to consider when it comes to making a university decision. Perhaps have a think and weigh up the importance of each to you and what it is you want from a university, to help narrow down your decision :smile: These factors could include...

Course - look carefully at the topics and modules you will study on the programme. Would you be happy studying all of them? A degree is a big commitment, so it's important that you will be happy studying the course for its entire duration. You might also consider the course's reputation, accreditation, facilities and career opportunities post-study.

Student support - take a look at the support services available at the university to ensure they have everything you need to succeed during your studies and beyond.

Location - Would you prefer a city or a university market town like Loughborough? What are the transport links like if you want to travel? Loughborough is well-connected by road, rail and air, and offers everything you need as a student and more within easy reach, offering a friendly, close-knit community environment.

Campus - linked to location, what sort of campus would you prefer? At Loughborough, we have a stunning 440-acre single-site campus to call home, with everything you need as a student and more, including green open spaces, landscaped gardens, woodlands, academic buildings, accommodation, sports and leisure facilities, the Students' Union, and a variety of restaurants, shops, bars and cafes.

Accommodation - would you prefer to live on or off campus, and what options are there? At Loughborough, we have three self-catered halls of residence available for postgraduates, either on or a short walk from campus. There's also a wide range of private accommodation available within easy reach of campus.

Student experience - what extra-curricular activities and opportunities are there for you to get involved with to meet new people and develop your skills? For example, we have lots of opportunities available with the Students' Union, LU Arts and Loughborough Sport.

I hope this helps! You'll find lots more information at our online prospectus, including reasons to study here and student stories. You can also find independent student reviews on StudentCrowd.

All the best!
-Dan :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by RubyIO

Hi @RubyIO Hope you’re enjoying whichever course you chose to do. Just wanted to follow up on your original question - I have an interview with City in a couple of weeks, how did you find yours? Is there anything in particular that you would suggest preparing? Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest