The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

University Accomodation

I am a first year undergraduate going to uni this September (2021). Unfortunately it took me a while to firm my choice due to lack of confidence with what my results could be. The uni halls have mostly now been fully booked and I am thinking to go for private accommodation at this point. Could anyone give me any advice on this as I am worried this is unusual for first years.
Original post by Yorissa
I am a first year undergraduate going to uni this September (2021). Unfortunately it took me a while to firm my choice due to lack of confidence with what my results could be. The uni halls have mostly now been fully booked and I am thinking to go for private accommodation at this point. Could anyone give me any advice on this as I am worried this is unusual for first years.

Hey! I am in a similar position to you, but I managed to get one of the last rooms at Hampden halls.
I was really nervous too, but just so you know NTU have a promise that every single student who applies before results day are “GUARANTEED” student accommodation. There are plenty of cancellations and drop outs too. I know that Blenheim, simpsons and Norton court all have spaces still available. Failing that, please check hampden cos when I last checked there was 2 rooms left and then we could be friends:smile::smile::smile:
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Yorissa

Hi,
If you happen to be looking for accommodations still, please contact me as I am looking for someone to take over my accommodations.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending