The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Montague Burton

I'm expecting to receive an offer for marketing or digital media (undergrad) at the University of Leeds for 2024

I think I'd want to apply for the Montague Burton accomodation, have any students got insight?
Reply 1
Original post by Iamjoshh
I'm expecting to receive an offer for marketing or digital media (undergrad) at the University of Leeds for 2024

I think I'd want to apply for the Montague Burton accomodation, have any students got insight?

Current student here,
Montague Burton is a great accomodation choice. It's about 5 minutes from the university and has one of the largest communal areas out of all the accomodations. If you apply you will be in one of two flats, a flat of 4 or 9. It's known as one of the more social accomodations as many flats will host pres (especially in freshers) but it's not a party accomodation.
The rooms are large for the price and is probably the best budget accomodation the university has.

Flaws is that it's further from the city venture, which could be a problem if you like going out a lot.
It also has a bit more security with a large gate being in front of the entrance which you need your key for, which is good for security but a nightmare if you loose your key so you need to be extra careful with it.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest