The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

Accommodation for mature students?

Hello,
I’m wondering if anybody has accommodation recommendations for a mature student? I’m wondering if it’s even worth considering trying halls or should I definitely just look for a flatshare? I unfortunately don’t know anyone in Aberdeen so it’s a risk no matter what I do.
As you get older you begin to seek privcy which younger students dont seem to respect. Find a flatshare with a professional its the best way.

Im a mature student too however I own my own property from previous career and my partner lives with me too which halfs the bills.
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
Original post by 2001duck
Hello,
I’m wondering if anybody has accommodation recommendations for a mature student? I’m wondering if it’s even worth considering trying halls or should I definitely just look for a flatshare? I unfortunately don’t know anyone in Aberdeen so it’s a risk no matter what I do.

Hi @2001duck!

If university accommodation doesn't feel like the right fit, the Aberdeen University Students' Association (AUSA) share advertisements for private accommodation: https://www.ausa.org.uk/marketplace/category/12/ AUSA take care to manually check and upload the listings, as well as being on hand to offer advice.

Good luck with your search!

Livi

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending