The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool- Foundation to Human and Animal Health Professions (Dentistry) 0AAW. 2023

Is anyone on here starting foundation dentistry at Liverpool (Carmel College) Sept ‘23? Do you have any idea about accommodation yet?
Hi there,

Have you taken a look on the accommodation pages of the University website? For those on foundation years they can stay in the same halls on other University of Liverpool students :smile: Is there anything in particular you would like to know about regarding the accommodation?

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by University of Liverpool Student Rep
Hi there,

Have you taken a look on the accommodation pages of the University website? For those on foundation years they can stay in the same halls on other University of Liverpool students :smile: Is there anything in particular you would like to know about regarding the accommodation?

Hi, the accommodation at the uni is quite far from the college. I was hoping to find people starting this year at Carmel college who might be getting accommodation closer
Original post by alazenby
Hi, the accommodation at the uni is quite far from the college. I was hoping to find people starting this year at Carmel college who might be getting accommodation closer

Okay yes that makes sense. There should be some private accommodation options nearer to Cartmel College, however there are many advantages to being within the UoL Accommodation, despite its distance to the College. Let me know if you would like to know anything further.

Original post by alazenby
Is anyone on here starting foundation dentistry at Liverpool (Carmel College) Sept ‘23? Do you have any idea about accommodation yet?
Hey,

I'm looking to apply for the same course but for 2025 entry when I will be 23 as I know you have to be mature / out of education for a set number of years. I'm unable to PM you but could you give me some advice on how you managed to secure an offer. I'd appreciate if you could.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending