The Student Room Group

Brighton Sussex Medical School Foundation Year

Hi thestudentroom, I am an international student looking forward to studying the medicine foundation year route of isc sussex. However, I've heard that the acceptance rate of bsms is very low, and as an international student, it may even be more challenging. The course is also newly opened, so I don't have the stats for the progression rates. Is it really extremely difficult to get to med school through the foundation year route, especially for such a competitive university? I am looking into uclan's foundation year programme as well, and they have a pretty high progression rate at 89%, but so far bsms is my first priority.
Reply 1
Original post by i_am_a_person
Hi thestudentroom, I am an international student looking forward to studying the medicine foundation year route of isc sussex. However, I've heard that the acceptance rate of bsms is very low, and as an international student, it may even be more challenging. The course is also newly opened, so I don't have the stats for the progression rates. Is it really extremely difficult to get to med school through the foundation year route, especially for such a competitive university? I am looking into uclan's foundation year programme as well, and they have a pretty high progression rate at 89%, but so far bsms is my first priority.

Uhm did you find the answer on your own?
I was shocked to see no one has answered this and it has been 1 year.

I'm trying to see if this uni has a foundation year.

Through research,I saw its standard offer is AAA but also accept AAB I think?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending