The Student Room Group

Foundation year at firm or First year at insurance

I didnt get the results needed for first year sussex university psychology, but they have offered me a foundation year. I still haven't heard anything from brighton university (my insurance) but i'm wondering if i should go there instead to do first year psychology course there instead of the foundation year at sussex
Original post by chl0ver
I didnt get the results needed for first year sussex university psychology, but they have offered me a foundation year. I still haven't heard anything from brighton university (my insurance) but i'm wondering if i should go there instead to do first year psychology course there instead of the foundation year at sussex

This is a decision only you can make. You clearly liked Brighton sufficiently to put it down as your insurance choice. Do you prefer Sussex that much more, that you're prepared to add an extra year to your degree to go there?

(By the way, you'll need to actually decline the unconditional course change from Sussex to be released Brighton. That's why they haven't contacted you yet. I assume you've met your offer conditions for Brighton?)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending