The Student Room Group

Dream to be a Doctor

I am just an child who is in year 9 , having good grades , trying their best , is it possible for me to dream high to be doctor? is it practical?
my parents supports me in everything ...is it achievable?
Original post by Alm_xo
I am just an child who is in year 9 , having good grades , trying their best , is it possible for me to dream high to be doctor? is it practical?
my parents supports me in everything ...is it achievable?

Yes you can. Although it is early days, there are things you can do to show your dedication to the medical field. Read books such as ‘When Breathe Becomes Air’, do volunteering, do online virtual work experience (Springpod NHS), Brighton sussex medical school virtual work experience. The purpose of doing those is making sure you are happy with working in the medical field, that you will enjoy it.

The most important thing for you, now though, is to do well on your gcse’s. They are your stepping stones
Reply 2
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Yes you can. Although it is early days, there are things you can do to show your dedication to the medical field. Read books such as ‘When Breathe Becomes Air’, do volunteering, do online virtual work experience (Springpod NHS), Brighton sussex medical school virtual work experience. The purpose of doing those is making sure you are happy with working in the medical field, that you will enjoy it.

The most important thing for you, now though, is to do well on your gcse’s. They are your stepping stones

thank you , i am signing up for one of those spring pod nhs thing next summer or during christmas holidays as the summer vacations r already about to get over !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending