The Student Room Group

Cemap 1 Exam prep

Hi All,
I have booked my Cemap 1 exam for the next week and have been studying towards it . I have been practicing on LiBf mock test and achieving good pass scores. My question is to anyone who has recently attempted this exam and found the questions same as the libf Mock test questions? Or they completely different from their mock practice ?
Thanks in advance
This would really help me
hi
Reply 2
Original post by Jomarhamtig25
hi

Hi, can you help me with my query ?
Original post by Dkp2021
Hi All,
I have booked my Cemap 1 exam for the next week and have been studying towards it . I have been practicing on LiBf mock test and achieving good pass scores. My question is to anyone who has recently attempted this exam and found the questions same as the libf Mock test questions? Or they completely different from their mock practice ?
Thanks in advance

hi, how did your exam go and was it similar?
And are the questions you’re talking about the ones that are provided on the libf login page?
Original post by Dkp2021
Hi All,
Thanks in advance

late minute update? I have my exam in 1 1/2 hours, were they similar?
Reply 5
Original post by AlexAyy
late minute update? I have my exam in 1 1/2 hours, were they similar?

How did yours go, were they similar?
I had mine last week out of the 100 questions about half of them were from the mock tests word for word and the other half were worded differently
Reply 7
Original post by sohailahmed12345
I had mine last week out of the 100 questions about half of them were from the mock tests word for word and the other half were worded differently

which mock test? can you please share? Thanks
Reply 8
Original post by sohailahmed12345

you mean LIBF mock exams?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending