The Student Room Group

Looking for a room in Salford/Manchester area [SORTED]

For reasons beyond my control I'm about to go into first year at the university of Salford and am struggling to find accommodation. Is there anyone in a similar position that could help? Preferably nothing too expensive, max ~£700 pcm/£150 week

EDIT 23/8/23: All sorted now, they've found a room for me !! :smile:
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by JoshReid
For reasons beyond my control I'm about to go into first year at the university of Salford and am struggling to find accommodation. Is there anyone in a similar position that could help? Preferably nothing too expensive, max ~£700 pcm/£150 week

Hey @JoshReid,

Very exciting that you're joining us in September! Have you given our accommodation support team a call? They'll be more than happy to look into options with you - if you can let me know whether you've applied via Clearing or UCAS I can find you the phone number you need!

All the best,
Becky
University of Salford Rep
Reply 2
Original post by University of Salford
Hey @JoshReid,

Very exciting that you're joining us in September! Have you given our accommodation support team a call? They'll be more than happy to look into options with you - if you can let me know whether you've applied via Clearing or UCAS I can find you the phone number you need!

All the best,
Becky

All sorted now, got a phone call to say they found a room and everything's booked in now :smile: Thanks though

EDIT 23/8/23: All sorted now, they've found a room for me !! :smile:

Where did you end up going? :smile: i’m in the same position as you before
All sorted now, got a phone call to say they found a room and everything's booked in now :smile: Thanks though

Hey @JoshReid,

Ah fab, I'm really happy you got sorted! Now all you've got to do is start prepping to move in this September - very exciting! :woohoo:

All the best,
Becky
Original post by izzywrightxx2

Hey @izzywrightxx2,

Happy to give you our Accommodation support team's number if you're in the same position as Josh - let me know how you've applied this year (Clearing or UCAS) and I'll grab that for you so they can look at getting you sorted :biggrin:

All the best,
Becky
Reply 6
Original post by izzywrightxx2

A room became available at John Lester/Eddie Colman so that's where I'm going. If you call up the accommodation line like they said though (it's on their website) they'll put you on a list and they're making their way through that slowly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending