The Student Room Group

In person uni interviews?

Hii, so I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography and I know this course (and other health related courses) do interviews but I was wondering if any of you know if the following universities are doing in person interviews?:
Birmingham city
Salford
Cardiff
Sheffield Hallam
Leeds
I don't think Leeds does in person interviews, besides most universities will do it online unless they email you otherwise. Good luck though!
Reply 2
Original post by berrybeom
Hii, so I’ve applied for diagnostic radiography and I know this course (and other health related courses) do interviews but I was wondering if any of you know if the following universities are doing in person interviews?:
Birmingham city
Salford
Cardiff
Sheffield Hallam
Leeds

Salford does it online
Birmingham city
Salford
Cardiff
Sheffield Hallam
Leeds

Hello @berrybeom,

Our BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography are doing online interviews.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in contact with our course enquiries team via email at [email protected] or give them a call on 0161 295 4545.

Best wishes and good luck with your interview,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep
I had an interview for nursing at Sheffield Hallam and it was online x
Original post by University of Salford
Hello @berrybeom,

Our BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography are doing online interviews.

If you have any further questions feel free to get in contact with our course enquiries team via email at [email protected] or give them a call on 0161 295 4545.

Best wishes and good luck with your interview,
Matt ~ University of Salford Rep

Hello.
If I was given an interview date and time by the university, but have mock exams which are going on at the same time as the interview, would I be able to request an alternative interview date or time as a result of this?
Original post by WorriedStudent00
Hello.
If I was given an interview date and time by the university, but have mock exams which are going on at the same time as the interview, would I be able to request an alternative interview date or time as a result of this?

Absolutely! Email the university I’m sure they’d be more than accommodating 😊
Birmingham city
Salford
Cardiff
Sheffield Hallam
Leeds

Hi @berrybeom

Interviews here at BCU are mostly online via Teams.

Here is the BCU webpage for some extra guidance on what to expect for the interview...
https://www.bcu.ac.uk/health-sciences/students/how-to-apply/interviews/expect

Hope this helps!
Emily
Student Rep at BCU

Quick Reply

Latest