The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent- Paramedic Science Situational Judgement Test

Hi, I have to sit a situational judgement test for paramedic science in 3 days, because Nottingham Trent university sent me an email. But I don't know anything about it or what to expect. I have tried to look for past papers online but I couldn't really find any. Does anyone know where I can find any past papers? Is it time pressured? And what is the test like? Does anyone have any tips? And how long should I prepare for?
I know this may be a bit late so I'm sorry about that! It just asks you questions about situations you may encounter as a student paramedic. I don't believe it is time pressured, but I'm not 100%. It gives you a situation and a handful of options to rank in order of how you would act in those situations. Try not to stress about it too much as that may put you off. If you'd like you could try to look up care values and NHS morals etc to help prepare. I hope this helped; Good Luck!!! :smile: I did mine and have an interview on 26th so let me know how yours goes and maybe we could help each other prepare for the interview!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Is the paramedic science questions different from the medical student ones? I can't find any emergency care based SJT practice questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending