The Student Room Group

Paramedic science 2022!!!!

Anyone got any interview tips for paramedic science 2022? Or anyone got any offers/interviews?

I'm applying for UEA, Bristol (UWE) (got an interview), Plymouth, Nottingham Trent, and Anglia Ruskin

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ismalserrai
Anyone got any interview tips for paramedic science 2022? Or anyone got any offers/interviews?

I'm applying for UEA, Bristol (UWE) (got an interview), Plymouth, Nottingham Trent, and Anglia Ruskin

Hi @ismalserrai :smile:

Saw you're applying to study paramedic science here at UEA so just wanted to just say hello and wish you all the best! If you have any questions about UEA or being a student in Norwich please do feel free to let me know. Good luck with your applications!

Best wishes,
Danielle
Film and Television Studies

UWE is a really good interview and everyone says it’s more like an informal friendly chat rather than an interview. Just be prepared with all possible questions. Know the uni facilities and TEF rating so you can say why you want to go to that particular uni. Be relaxed and best of luck 🤞
I’ve applied for uea, ljmu, qmu, sgul and bcu. So far I’ve got an interview for ljmu Wednesday and uea on 17th. Good luck with any interviews you have
Reply 4
Original post by Milosam124
I’ve applied for uea, ljmu, qmu, sgul and bcu. So far I’ve got an interview for ljmu Wednesday and uea on 17th. Good luck with any interviews you have

how long did uea take to get back to you , been waiting a few weeks
They received my application on the Friday and offered me an email on the Monday
Reply 6

Hey,

I had my interview today for paramedic science with UWE, when is your interview?

wishing you the best of luck ☺️
Original post by alc21
Hey,

I had my interview today for paramedic science with UWE, when is your interview?

Did you enjoy it. It was my daughters favourite interview last year and she received an unconditional offer within 24 hours. She is now a first year student there. Best of luck
Reply 8
Original post by 5thchild
Did you enjoy it. It was my daughters favourite interview last year and she received an unconditional offer within 24 hours. She is now a first year student there. Best of luck

Thank you ☺️

I was so nervous, but I think it went okay! The lady that interviewed me was really lovely and put me at ease.

How is your daughter getting on?
Original post by alc21
Thank you ☺️

I was so nervous, but I think it went okay! The lady that interviewed me was really lovely and put me at ease.

How is your daughter getting on?

Loving the course and just had her first placements with the fire brigade and patient transport. She is at Wallscourt halls and loves it
Reply 10
Original post by 5thchild
Loving the course and just had her first placements with the fire brigade and patient transport. She is at Wallscourt halls and loves it

Ahh I’m really glad she’s enjoying it, it’s nice to hear some feedback as I don’t know anyone that’s done paramedic science at UWE.

I’ll be living at home if I get in, as I’m a mature student.

Did your daughter have much experience when she got offered an unconditional?
Original post by alc21
Ahh I’m really glad she’s enjoying it, it’s nice to hear some feedback as I don’t know anyone that’s done paramedic science at UWE.

I’ll be living at home if I get in, as I’m a mature student.

Did your daughter have much experience when she got offered an unconditional?

I don’t think it was the experience that got her the unconditional, that would have just gone towards the offer. It was the fact she had achieved grades as she was on a gap year and was working as a carer in the community. But she also had done 6 months of volunteering one afternoon a week on the cardiac ward when she was 17
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by alc21
Hey,

Mine is on 14th of Jan, can't wait for it but very stressed :smile:
Reply 13
Mine is on 14th of Jan, can't wait for it but very stressed :smile:

Don’t be stressed, it’s a 1 to 1 chat and felt quite informal and relaxed, you’ll be ok!

I had my interview on Tuesday and had my conditional offer today!

Got my fingers crossed for you ☺️
Have u heard bakc from BCU
how long did uea take to get back to you , been waiting a few weeks

Original post by Milosam124

Have u heard back from BCU
Original post by Eli Kaufman 1

No I haven’t heard back yet
Reply 18
Im applying to Bradford, Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Bolton and UCLan. Ive got 3 interview offers from the latter 3. I have an interview on the 5th of January. Hopefully it goes well
Original post by lishyhx
Im applying to Bradford, Huddersfield, Sheffield Hallam, Bolton and UCLan. Ive got 3 interview offers from the latter 3. I have an interview on the 5th of January. Hopefully it goes well

Best of luck, are they online or in person?

Quick Reply

Latest