The Student Room Group

When will I get my SLC payment schedule?

I applied for a student loan via SAAS after the deadline and 10 days ago got my awards letter saying I’m entitled to the full amount of loan I applied for. They said SLC when send over a payment schedule but I haven’t yet received this. I’m wondering when I’ll get it and if that means I will be getting a payment anyway this week (around the 7th when they’re usually paid). Thank you!
I know this was a year ago, but did you end up getting your payment? I’m in the same situation except I got my awards letter around a month ago and still haven’t gotten a payment plan.
Original post by katiexdocherty
I know this was a year ago, but did you end up getting your payment? I’m in the same situation except I got my awards letter around a month ago and still haven’t gotten a payment plan.

You should be able to see your schedule of payments if you log in to your online account.
Is it the same log in I have with SAAS? I’ve never done this before and am freaking out, I never made an account with SLC as I didn’t know I was supposed to.
Original post by katiexdocherty
Is it the same log in I have with SAAS? I’ve never done this before and am freaking out, I never made an account with SLC as I didn’t know I was supposed to.

Sorry I misread the first post and presumed you were asking about Student Finance England (SFE). I'm not familiar with SAAS but if you can't see anything when you're logged in to your account, I recommend you give them a call.
Original post by normaw
Sorry I misread the first post and presumed you were asking about Student Finance England (SFE). I'm not familiar with SAAS but if you can't see anything when you're logged in to your account, I recommend you give them a call.

I called and got everything sorted out, thank you for the help!
Hi! yes i ended up getting the payment schedule through the post and got all my payments perfectly fine. Hope things have worked out for you too
I still haven’t received my payments due to my college not confirming my attendance, but I should hopefully get them in a few days. Thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending