The Student Room Group

Official Thread: Graduate Entry Medicine 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by aahmed1937
Has anyone heard back from Cardiff?

Yes! Offer last Tuesday.
Anyone else just been added to Southampton waitlist ?
Original post by raraa222
Anyone else just been added to Southampton waitlist ?

Yeah I just got an email! :smile:
offer from liverpool at 17:19!
Original post by bombertwom
offer from liverpool at 17:19!

Me too!
Rejected from St Andrews gutted as it was my first choice . I also felt that the interview went well . Still waiting to hear back from nottingham, Liverpool and Worcester .
Been trying to get into medicine since a level
Original post by BubbleBabby
Rejected from St Andrews gutted as it was my first choice . I also felt that the interview went well . Still waiting to hear back from nottingham, Liverpool and Worcester .
I’m sorry to hear that, when did you find out?
Original post by Saunders808
I’m sorry to hear that, when did you find out?

I literally just checked minutes ago
Original post by Erin Tomkinson
Me too!

Did u get in email or ucas track.
Original post by BubbleBabby

I really hope you get an offer very soon
Original post by strawberry192
Yes! Offer last Tuesday.

Congrats 🥂! Guess you are doing one of the feeder stream courses at Cardiff? Are you aware if many A101 offers have been granted already?
Yea, we have anxiously been waiting for the news. Thanks.
Has anyone heard back from KCL at all yet? Or any updates about when we can expect to hear?
Original post by Rani_1965
Did u get in email or ucas track.

Track, just after 5pm
Original post by Lottieelspeth19
Has anyone heard back from KCL at all yet? Or any updates about when we can expect to hear?

Still nothing!
Original post by workinghard123
Congrats 🥂! Guess you are doing one of the feeder stream courses at Cardiff? Are you aware if many A101 offers have been granted already?
Yea, we have anxiously been waiting for the news. Thanks.

I know a few other people on my course (a feeder stream) who have also got offers. I think they sent out the grad offers alongside the undergrads.
Just got waitlisted for Liverpool 😭 this is so frustrating.
I’m still waiting for Nottingham and Worcester and it seems like they have already given out offers .
I’m really confused because I got 4th quartile in CASPER which is the highest you can get ….
Reply 1616
Has anyone heard anything from sgul? I’m waiting for their decision before firming Notts but it’s literally been crickets. When I called and asked they said all offers and rejections would be sent out before the end of March which is the end of this week but it’s already Thursday…
(edited 3 weeks ago)
Reply 1617
Notts offer from waitlist
Original post by SPX7T
Notts offer from waitlist

Same!!
Original post by Sxdv
Has anyone heard anything from sgul? I’m waiting for their decision before firming Notts but it’s literally been crickets. When I called and asked they said all offers and rejections would be sent out before the end of March which is the end of this week by it’s already Thursday…

Got an offer from them today

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending