The Student Room Group

Official Thread: Graduate Entry Medicine 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pjohal42
Got an offer from them today

Congrats! any news for international students that thread seems to be crickets
Original post by Shambhavi02
Same!!

omgggg i'm so happy for you, are you thinking of firming notts?
Original post by prized-tonnage
omgggg i'm so happy for you, are you thinking of firming notts?

Thank you so much!! I’m thinking of putting it as my insurance as SGUL is my first choice, Wbu?
Thank you so much!! I’m thinking of putting it as my insurance as SGUL is my first choice, Wbu?

i already firmed, but so so happy for you
Original post by prized-tonnage
i already firmed, but so so happy for you

Thank you so much!! Congratulations to you!
Reply 1625
Original post by Sxdv
Has anyone heard anything from sgul? I’m waiting for their decision before firming Notts but it’s literally been crickets. When I called and asked they said all offers and rejections would be sent out before the end of March which is the end of this week by it’s already Thursday…

I'm still waiting too tbh, I'm set on notts but I just need them to respond so I can firm notts
Original post by Medicament1
Getting a bit annoyed with Notts now. They said all decisions would be given out by Friday the 29th of March but seeing as tomorrow is a bank holiday, we'll most likely not hear back from them until at least next week. Not heard a peep from them since my interview.

Have you checked your UCAS trac?
I got an update at 6pm saying that my application was unsuccessful.
Reply 1627
Rejection from sgul at around 1pm yesterday welp Nottingham it is! Surprise as I got an offer from what I felt was my worst interview and a rejection from my best one but what do I know 😂
Original post by Sxdv
Rejection from sgul at around 1pm yesterday welp Nottingham it is! Surprise as I got an offer from what I felt was my worst interview and a rejection from my best one but what do I know 😂

The most important thing is that you’re going to medical school, I feel like I never know what they’re wanting in interviews either haha congratulations!!
Reply 1629
The most important thing is that you’re going to medical school, I feel like I never know what they’re wanting in interviews either haha congratulations!!

Thank you and yeah i have no idea what they look for in med school interviews feel like some of it really does come down to luck and if the interviewers like you on the day lol.
Reply 1630
anyone else not heard yet? x
Has anyone heard from cardiff GEM recently?
Liverpool waitlist (not a guaranteed place next year tho) and still not heard from SGUL I am legit going insane
Original post by Broccolicious 1
Liverpool waitlist (not a guaranteed place next year tho) and still not heard from SGUL I am legit going insane

Honestly I’m in the same boat but with Worcester. I have no clue how it’s all going to turn out . Fingers cross though . Got nottingham rejection on my birthday and it absolutely destroyed me . There’s always a next time if we don’t get in this time .
Anyone been offered a place from Notts waitlist yet?
Original post by unknown202
Anyone been offered a place from Notts waitlist yet?

Yeah I was offered a place on the 28th of March after being placed on the waitlist, it’s my insurance choice tho :smile:
Yeah I was offered a place on the 28th of March after being placed on the waitlist, it’s my insurance choice tho :smile:

Have you had an email from Nottingham about the offer or just from UCAS?
Original post by unknown202
Have you had an email from Nottingham about the offer or just from UCAS?

Just a UCAS update, I haven’t had any confirmation email from the uni yet but I’ve been given an offer via UCAS
Anyone knows if there is a deadline to respond to offers on UCAS ?
Seems like UCAS is pressuring to respond but daughter can’t make up her mind and still has to go to “offers open days” to decide.
Can’t find specific date anywhere 🤷*♀️🤷*♀️
Original post by Lilalou
Anyone knows if there is a deadline to respond to offers on UCAS ?
Seems like UCAS is pressuring to respond but daughter can’t make up her mind and still has to go to “offers open days” to decide.
Can’t find specific date anywhere 🤷*♀️🤷*♀️

6th of june :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending