The Student Room Group

A Level Film Studies Example Essays

Hi all,
When I was studying film studies I got so much stress from there not being a lot of example answers for the essays on the internet, and my teacher wouldn't give us any. So for anyone in a similar position, I am going to start posting my essays. Hope they help. (WJEC exam board)
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by MocleXPip
Hi all,
When I was studying film studies I got so much stress from there not being a lot of example answers for the essays on the internet, and my teacher wouldn't give us any. So for anyone in a similar position, I am going to start posting my essays. Hope they help.

Paper 2: Global Filmmaking Perspectives: Section D (experimental film)
Pulp Fiction Essay
Was marked into band 5 (full marks)
(edited 2 years ago)
thank u lol this is so helpful, there's hardly anything and its so annoying
Wow, thanks that helps a lot. I'm quite astonished that you've managed to write this in like 30 mins though because I usually write half as much (2 big paras) for a 20 marker.
Original post by Ditkovich
Wow, thanks that helps a lot. I'm quite astonished that you've managed to write this in like 30 mins though because I usually write half as much (2 big paras) for a 20 marker.

If you don't mind me asking, do you usually still get a good grade even though you you are writing about half as much?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending