The Student Room Group

Official Humanitas University Applicants Thread 2022

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to Humanitas University for 2022! :woo:

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What courses/Universities are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here >>
I am applying to the Medicine program for 2022! I live in the US and I am actually a non-traditional student. I am 44 and already have a Nurse Practitioner license in the US. I am wondering if there are any other students or prospective students my age?? 😀
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 2
Are you studying? I'm also intending to get enrolled at Humanitas ...if there's a study group ..I'd like to join...I have past questions 😊
Reply 3
Hey! Also applying this year, how are you guys studying for the exam? Does anyone have any information on what the previous exams have been like? I've been practicing by doing the previous IMAT exams and doing the practice tests on Humanitas University's website:smile:)
Original post by jhankku
Hey! Also applying this year, how are you guys studying for the exam? Does anyone have any information on what the previous exams have been like? I've been practicing by doing the previous IMAT exams and doing the practice tests on Humanitas University's website:smile:)

the questions are kind of similar to an iq test and i've been told to focus on the critical thinking questions in imat,so you're preparing pretty well
Reply 5
How can I join please
Reply 6
Original post by army_stay2
the questions are kind of similar to an iq test and i've been told to focus on the critical thinking questions in imat,so you're preparing pretty well

Hi, can you help ? I am willing to transfer to study my 3rd year of medicine if you have any idea
(edited 2 years ago)
i have my HUMAT exam on 18th!!!
heyy I have mine on the 18th too!!! How are you studying im so scared bruhhhh
Original post by RoseDaffodil_XoX
heyy I have mine on the 18th too!!! How are you studying im so scared bruhhhh

sorry for the late reply, just practising imat qs, the ones on the website n bmat ones. You?
Original post by Anonymous
sorry for the late reply, just practising imat qs, the ones on the website n bmat ones. You?

same imat qs and tsa papers and the ones on the website! how r u feeling for it ?
the details for proctoring came some days back and I got soooo anxious. like its finally real, you know?
Original post by RoseDaffodil_XoX
same imat qs and tsa papers and the ones on the website! how r u feeling for it ?

what abt you?
Original post by Anonymous
sent you a pvt msg :smile:

Hope your exams went well. Did you both get in? Thinking of applying for next year!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending