The Student Room Group
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

Official University of Wolverhampton 2023 Applicant Thread

Hi!

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Wolverhampton for 2023!

Meet and chat to other people applying here.

Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find the list of all other applicant threads for 2023 here. Good luck! :heart:
Hiya, I applied for biomedical science, I completed my alevels summer 2022 so I’ve already met my conditions for my offer too, received an offer 1 hour after my college sent the application off :smile:
At the Student's Union
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
Hiya, I applied for biomedical science, I completed my alevels summer 2022 so I’ve already met my conditions for my offer too, received an offer 1 hour after my college sent the application off :smile:

Hi,

Congratulations! That's great news, if you have any questions about anything university related don't hesitate to chat to one of our Official Reps on here! :smile:
Hello I got a conditional offer for a PGCE secondary physics… when can I begin my SKE?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Hey! same here I’ve applied for biomedical science. I received my offer an hour after applying too I think it’s automated or someone sits there and comes to a decision really really fast lol.
Im in yr13 starting in September, are u staying in accom or commuting?
Reply 5
Hi, I have a Adult Nursing interview coming up - Anyone have any advice? What type of questions may they ask?
Reply 6
Anyone else here chosen law at wolves Uni?
Reply 7
I am hoping to study Social care and criminology & criminal justice. I haven't heard back yet but I only applied last week.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending