The Student Room Group

This world is truly evil and sick

For quite a while I've actively ignored the horrors of the world, but recently it started to dawn on me what the world is really like. What I have discovered about the world despite all my worst expectations have revealed to me a reality that is far far worse than I could have possibly imagined. Even nature can be evil and animals can also be evil and even some people. Humanity at its worst is truly sick.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
For quite a while I've actively ignored the horrors of the world, but recently it started to dawn on me what the world is really like. What I have discovered about the world despite all my worst expectations have revealed to me a reality that is far far worse than I could have possibly imagined. Even nature can be evil and animals can also be evil and even some people. Humanity at its worst is truly sick.

animals can be unpleasant but not evil :h:
dolphins are rapists search about it
Tough world, ain’t it?
Wait until you realise that 'good' and 'evil' aren't real, and things that are judged by the individual or by popular opinion to be either are highly subjective views and not objective facts.
I mean, we're controlled to an extent by groups of people who are perceived to be evil (not by choice).
Original post by 828582686989
I mean, we're controlled to an extent by groups of people who are perceived to be evil (not by choice).

if you're referring to the government . yes they are evil and yes it is by choice
gurl u know wat will cheer u up?

Spoiler

Reply 8

yeah but life is only a short ride anyway, you might as well at least try to enjoy it
dolphins are rapists search about it

It's a lie.

You're right this world can be like that. What's even worse is growing up and understanding those values you were taught at school are not what people follow in the real world. Things like order etc start making sense, as a christian we understand this is a fallen world and we're all sinners, it's only through Jesus do we find redemption. My advice would be to not let it affect you or your interactions with other people negatively. I aspire to be someone who remains good but is strong enough to protect others and yourself from evil and correct those mindsets when you see them. Jesus is referred to as both a Lamb and a Lion (I got this from a speaker called Jason Wilson too, I recommend checking him out). In the lamb we find his innocence and grace, in the lion we find his power as an eternal king. You need to be both innocent but strong and intolerant to the things of this world. Matthew 10:16 talks about this too, with being shrewd as a serpent yet innocent as doves. Now that you understand, put that knowledge to good use.

Yeah but what about humanity at its best? Look at the coronavirus response for example and how that’s helped millions of people around the world.
It's a lie.

search it up bruv
It's a lie.

Best not look up Ducks and Monkeys then.🙄
Reply 14

You’ve seen absolutely nothing
Original post by Ciel.
yeah but life is only a short ride anyway, you might as well at least try to enjoy it

Why does it not surprise me to see you fully embracing hedonism?
Reply 16
Original post by Joel 96
Why does it not surprise me to see you fully embracing hedonism?

doesn't everyone?
Reply 17
Touchingly naive post if nothing else..
Reply 18
Original post by Ciel.
doesn't everyone?

Nah you’re just really weird
Reply 19

i disagree that nature and animals can be evil cuz that would suggest it has some kind of code of ethics which it does not. most of nature is just trying to protect itself and/or reactive and animals are instinctual and likewise do only what's necessary for their survival. like they don't eat each other cuz it's payback time lol

yes people can be evil; that's pretty obvious. most people are not evil tho cuz it takes a lot more effort than just getting along in society and the consequences of being evil might not be worth it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending