The Student Room Group

alevel product design nea

Hi all, I’m needing to start my NEA coursework for Product Design within the next 2 weeks… but have NO idea what my prep next should be! I’m hoping to go on to study graphic design at Uni… so maybe something related to that or marketing? But not sure… any help or ideas would be hugely appreciated
Hiya, I finished my dt nea this year, and got an A*. I started to do instructing and coaching for DT NEA projects, if you're interested or have any questions lemme know.
I’m in the same situation and have to come up with a context within the next two weeks but I have no clue where to even start! Do you have any tips?
Original post by Fastcarnascar
Hiya, I finished my dt nea this year, and got an A*. I started to do instructing and coaching for DT NEA projects, if you're interested or have any questions lemme know.

could you send me any guides or examples of neas such as yours with the grades as i have no idea where to start
Reply 4
Original post by Fastcarnascar

Do you still do it?

Quick Reply

Latest