The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth Optometry Interview

I've been invited for an interview for Plymouth optometry, but it says it's from 8:45-12:00. I'm really confused as this is a 3 hour long interview, I don't have that much to say 😂 does anyone know anything about this? Or just the sorts of questions they ask?
did you do an interview? how did it go? what did they ask?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I had my interview with Plymouth on Tuesday! They asked me essentially why optometry, what is an optometrist and what qualities do you value in an optometrist. A few other question to do with me as a person and that was it :smile: x
Original post by xXjess123Xx
I've been invited for an interview for Plymouth optometry, but it says it's from 8:45-12:00. I'm really confused as this is a 3 hour long interview, I don't have that much to say 😂 does anyone know anything about this? Or just the sorts of questions they ask?

Was it really three hour interveiw!!!???
Reply 4
Original post by HMR1801
Hi, I had my interview with Plymouth on Tuesday! They asked me essentially why optometry, what is an optometrist and what qualities do you value in an optometrist. A few other question to do with me as a person and that was it :smile: x

Hi have you had your interview? If so do you mind answering some of my questions as I have an interview in Jan 2024.
1) What kind of style was the interview? Scenario or general questions?
2) Why is the length of the interview so long?
3) What was the pre interview task as they have sent a link but nothing appears it just tells me what to familiarise myself with?
4) Did you eventually pick Plymouth and why that uni?
Original post by l_pxtel
Hi have you had your interview? If so do you mind answering some of my questions as I have an interview in Jan 2024.
3) What was the pre interview task as they have sent a link but nothing appears it just tells me what to familiarise myself with?

Hey there I_pxtel,

Amazing to hear about your interview in a few months 🥳

If you want a current student's answers about their Optometry interview you can ask our student rep Katy, on Unibuddy.

Hope you get the answers you're looking for 🤗

Best wishes,
Amelia - University of Plymouth
Original post by l_pxtel

Hi there!

I'm a current second year Plymouth student and, although I don't study optometry, I'm happy to answer any questions you might have about Plymouth or the university in general!

Best of luck with your interview in January! 🙂

-Alfie, University of Plymouth Undergraduate Student Ambassador

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending