Who’s ready for their interview?
If you’ve done it how did it go?
(edited 3 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by M8-Idek
Which interview do you guys have?

Hi, I had plymouth interview yesterday, and got a BBB offer. My Aston interview is for 31st Jan. How was yours?
Reply 2
Original post by joannekath05
Original post by M8-Idek
Which interview do you guys have?

Hi, I had plymouth interview yesterday, and got a BBB offer. My Aston interview is for 31st Jan. How was yours?

It was alright, probably could’ve said a lot more for the scenario. Aston isn’t my firm choice nor my insurance so I don’t really care much about it. Aston too far from home 😭😭😁
Original post by M8-Idek

It was alright, probably could’ve said a lot more for the scenario. Aston isn’t my firm choice nor my insurance so I don’t really care much about it. Aston too far from home 😭😭😁
No thats the same with me. I think Plymouth def is gonna be my insurance and one of cardiff and Manchester as my firm. Wbu?
How hard was the scenario, was it a generic question or would you need like indepth knowledge lmao
Reply 5
How hard was the scenario, was it a generic question or would you need like indepth knowledge lmao

It was generic
Reply 6

hey how was the plymouth interview, any tips?
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 7
Original post by member8927

No thats the same with me. I think Plymouth def is gonna be my insurance and one of cardiff and Manchester as my firm. Wbu?

hey how was the plymouth interview, any tips?

City is my firm and Hertfordshire is my insurance. It’s the closest 2 unis from where I live 😭😭😭
Ohhh I see.

In terms of Plymouth interview, it’s pretty chill, just why Optom and why Plymouth mainly. Most people who have applied receive an offer ( i got a reduced offer lol)
Yes yeah mine was called an “offer” too, but it said it was subject to passing an interview so idk. The interviewer said it was really informal and that there isn’t a pass or fail so idk lmao
Reply 10
Ohhh I see.

In terms of Plymouth interview, it’s pretty chill, just why Optom and why Plymouth mainly. Most people who have applied receive an offer ( i got a reduced offer lol)

Ive already got an offer from them before even doing my interview which is weird - i think most people got it this way round aswell

I only just got the offer from Aston, only a few min ago.
Reply 11
Ohh tbh i dont want it to be my firm or insurance choice so im not too worried, is there a sceanrio question though?

No clue, haven’t heard much about the interviews at Plymouth. However I found this on the website:

Top tips for interview:

Have a good think about the reasons you wish to study with us and why you wish to follow this career path.

Consider how you will manage the demands of studying for this degree and how you will overcome them.

Take a detailed look at the University of Plymouth’s website course page, as well as the professional and regulatory body websites for optometrists, which will provide you with details and links for preparing your application and how to succeed in your interview.

Ohh tbh i dont want it to be my firm or insurance choice so im not too worried, is there a sceanrio question though?

No there isn’t. I think Plymouth is gonna be my insurance tho cus the grades are so low
Original post by M8-Idek
Ive already got an offer from them before even doing my interview which is weird - i think most people got it this way round aswell

Oh wow, congrats 🥳

How was the interview over all?
Reply 14

Oh wow, congrats 🥳

How was the interview over all?

It’s wasn’t bad. It’s was ok I really didn’t say quite a lot finished around 10-11 min. The scenario was meh tho, I barely said much probably 2 things for each question 😭😭😭I genuinely thought I wouldn’t get an offer.
Reply 15

No there isn’t. I think Plymouth is gonna be my insurance tho cus the grades are so low

For my city has given me the lowest grades so I’m keeping that as my insurance. It was always going to be my insurance so I’m happy about that!
Reply 16
what was the scenario question?
Reply 17
Original post by goodse38

For Aston it was alright. I probably could’ve said a lot more but I’ve done it can’t really do much about it.
Reply 18

Can’t remember what it was about all I know is we get different scenarios I spoke to someone else and we had completely different scenarios.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 19

When’s your interview?

Quick Reply

Latest