The Student Room Group

MSc in business analytics

I have been offered an unconditional offer from university of Leeds, Exeter, bath and Liverpool in msc in Business analytics. Which one is the better in employment perspective and also in terms of business analytics course.
Reply 1
Original post by Palak21
I have been offered an unconditional offer from university of Leeds, Exeter, bath and Liverpool in msc in Business analytics. Which one is the better in employment perspective and also in terms of business analytics course.

Hi there, I have received similar offers for MSc in Business Analytics. May I ask what is your final option and why did you choose that uni? Thank you
Original post by Palak21

Hi there,

Great to hear that you are considering the University of Liverpool, the graduate outcomes are great. We have many links with top employees, who regularly give talks and take part in the course. There are also opportunities to network with a year-round program at the management school with employers from a range of sectors.

Let me know if you have any further questions :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep
Reply 3
Maybe bath

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending