The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Business Analytics 2021

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had taken the MSc business analytics video interview and has gotten an offer? If yes, how long did that take?
Reply 1
Original post by Nee13
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had taken the MSc business analytics video interview and has gotten an offer? If yes, how long did that take?

I’ll be completing my interview this weekend! Any tips on how to prepare? I’ll be grateful. Thanks!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by tsheikh
I’ll be completing my interview this weekend! Any tips on how to prepare? I’ll be grateful. Thanks!

Good-luck! I wouldn’t stress too much about it. As long as you can sell yourself well and show you understand the course content and requirements, you’ll do fine. Also the interview software is only compatible with Chrome/Firefox (not Safari) :smile:
has anyone received an offer?
Reply 4
Not yet, interviewed on the 21st March
Reply 5
hey guys, I got an offer from UCL MSc Business Analytics and I was wondering do any of you know why UCL School of Management is not in the rankings?
Reply 6
Original post by ubg12345
hey guys, I got an offer from UCL MSc Business Analytics and I was wondering do any of you know why UCL School of Management is not in the rankings?

and also I got an offer from Imperial MSc Strategic Marketing. any recommendations for me to. I need help ahaha :smile:
Original post by ubg12345
and also I got an offer from Imperial MSc Strategic Marketing. any recommendations for me to. I need help ahaha :smile:

Hey man! I would say go with Imperial.

The Imperial Business School is waaaaay better than the UCL school of management. Even if you look at where alumni are placed right now. I’m very concerned about the post-program employability prospects when it comes to the UCL school of management.

I got rejected from Imperial Business Analytics after the interview but I’m waiting to hear back from UCL Business Analytics and I have an offer from LSE Marketing.

I’m 90% sure i’ll be going for LSE because I can tailor my program very nicely by choosing data science modules. Plus the LSE brand name is also huge.

The UCL school of management is relatively new and not that established I think.

Thats what my humble opinion is. Feel free to share yours and we can have a discussion!
UCL HAS THE WORST APPLICATION SYSTEM EVER. It’s actually ridiculous! How can someone wait for about 5 months to get a decision??
Original post by Anonymous
UCL HAS THE WORST APPLICATION SYSTEM EVER. It’s actually ridiculous! How can someone wait for about 5 months to get a decision??

SAME! Is that how they treat students? Really don’t feel like going there at all.

I applied to 4 unis, all are bigger and better than UCL but UCL is the only one which hasn’t replied to me yet. So annoying man!

Did you apply to any other uni?
Reply 10
Any updates?
Original post by Nee13
Any updates?

Not yet
Reply 12
Just spoke to the postgraduate admissions team, the current batch of MSc Business Analytics decisions will be processed on Portico this weekend starting from Friday. Hopefully this is accurate information! Fingers crossed
Original post by Nee13
Just spoke to the postgraduate admissions team, the current batch of MSc Business Analytics decisions will be processed on Portico this weekend starting from Friday. Hopefully this is accurate information! Fingers crossed

Thanks for the information man! Lets connect when we hear back from the UCL admissions team :smile: Good luck i’m sure you’ll get in buddy
Reply 14
Thanks for the information man! Lets connect when we hear back from the UCL admissions team :smile: Good luck i’m sure you’ll get in buddy

Thanks! Just got a conditional offer. Goodluck to you too! I’m sure you’ll do great as well.
I have received a conditional offer as well.

To give you guys a timeline,
Applied on 12th March 2021
interviewed on 6th April 2021
Received conditional offer on 14th May 2021

I am currently final year student in the university of manchester with an average of 80%. Not much analytics experience but I do have various internships with the Big 4s. I hope this helps other students thinking of applying to UCL MSc business analytics.
Got an unconditional offer!
Got an unconditional offer!

Hey congratulations! Could you please share when you applied and your overall timeline?
Original post by Currysauce223
I have received a conditional offer as well.

To give you guys a timeline,
Applied on 12th March 2021
interviewed on 6th April 2021
Received conditional offer on 14th May 2021

I am currently final year student in the university of manchester with an average of 80%. Not much analytics experience but I do have various internships with the Big 4s. I hope this helps other students thinking of applying to UCL MSc business analytics.

Hey, can you tell me whether you applied with GMAT or not? I am considering to apply for 2022 intake. Thanks!
Reply 19
How is the interview like? What are the kind of questions one should expect? Any preparation needed? Any topic you need to be well-versed with?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending