The Student Room Group

IBMS Degree Assessment - Accessing Module Descriptors

I'm looking into having my degrees assessed for registration as a biomedical scientist. I am not quite ready to make my application for this yet, but I have recently gotten a job as an MLA in a hospital. For context, I have a BSc in Biological Sciences and an MSc in Molecular Medicine. I know I'll need to do some top-ups, but I'm sure my modules cover a lot of the content.

I'm just a bit anxious about not being able to find module descriptors. Some of my modules are from 2016/17. Who did you have to contact at your university to find these? How easy was it?
Hii, was everything fine? Currently I’m gathering documents for IBMS degree assessment, can you please send me an example of module descriptor if you already have? I will really appreciate it😃
Reply 2
Original post by Dhara ray
Hii, was everything fine? Currently I’m gathering documents for IBMS degree assessment, can you please send me an example of module descriptor if you already have? I will really appreciate it😃

Hi did you manage to get a sample of the module descriptor? thank you
Original post by Dhara ray
Hi, did you have your module descriptors assess already??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending