The Student Room Group

University of Nottingham Broadgate Park Ensuite Studio Tenancy takeover URGENT 23/24

I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Broadgate park as I have decided to move elsewhere, its for an ensuite studio and its located just a 5 minute walk from university park campus.
it is provided through the University of Nottingham so if you are interested let me know so that you can call them and you can takeover the contract.Turnpike Lane, Nottingham, NG9 2RXStarting 22/09/23-26/07/24 (44 week contract)Rent is £193.50 a week, bills included,
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by jr_762
I am looking for someone to take over my tenancy at Broadgate park as I have decided to move elsewhere, its for an ensuite studio and its located just a 5 minute walk from university park campus.
it is provided through the University of Nottingham so if you are interested let me know so that you can call them and you can takeover the contract.Turnpike Lane, Nottingham, NG9 2RXStarting 22/09/23-26/07/24 (44 week contract)Rent is £193.50 a week, bills included,

I'm interested! Is it still available?
Reply 2
Original post by YCH04
I'm interested! Is it still available?

Hi I have an ensuite studio available at Broadgate park as I no longer need it. Please let me know asap!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending