The Student Room Group

🍀😭📖A level stress, becoming an adult, growing up 📖😭🍀 - a blog by plasticplants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Plasticplants
Okay, so I woke up about 40 mins ago. Since I had a tough day yesterday, I knew I would need some extra sleep last night.
I've decided to go back to the library today to help me concentrate.

Plan (D-65)
Morning: send off Chemistry write-ups and email potential geog tutors.
11:15 get train into town
11:45 (at library) Maths worksheet
12:45 Lunch!!
13:30 Geog revision
15:30 Break
16:00 Chem revision
17:00 train back home
17:45 more Chem revision
19:45 break
20:15 more geog revision
22:15 DONE

I need to get a lot of Chemistry and Geography done today, so I'm gonna be alternating between them to keep my focus.
Feel free to post your schedules :tongue:

What exam boards are you taking for each subject was wondering if we do anything similar in Geo and Chem :smile: and good luck with today I plan on doing some work too
Original post by Anonymous
What exam boards are you taking for each subject was wondering if we do anything similar in Geo and Chem :smile: and good luck with today I plan on doing some work too

Good luck to you too!! I hope you get your work done!
I do Edexcel for chem and CAIE for maths and geog. (CAIE is an international exam board which means no advance material 😭😭). You?
Original post by ebyrne2036
I’m doing CCea

I literally didn't even know about this one 😂😂
Good luck to you too!! I hope you get your work done!
I do Edexcel for chem and CAIE for maths and geog. (CAIE is an international exam board which means no advance material 😭😭). You?

Oh no im so sorry about that. I cant imagine how difficult it must be with no advance information. Im doing OCR A for chem and Edexcel for Geography.
Oh no im so sorry about that. I cant imagine how difficult it must be with no advance information. Im doing OCR A for chem and Edexcel for Geography.

It's okay really, I'm just being dramatic haha. I'm really glad I've got advance material for the chem at least - I think it's really helpful.
What's your third A level if you don't mind me asking?
I finished the maths I needed to do and now it's lunch time 😁. Honestly, I was pleasantly surprised by how well I remembered how to do functions. I'm relieved haha.
I'm going to get udon noodle soup!! 😋
It's okay really, I'm just being dramatic haha. I'm really glad I've got advance material for the chem at least - I think it's really helpful.
What's your third A level if you don't mind me asking?

i do Biology as my third a level and its just pain :frown:
i do Biology as my third a level and its just pain :frown:

Ahh I don't envy you, my mates say bio is so so hard.
I'm sure you can get through it tho!
so I got to the food place and was about to order udon noodle soup when I saw someone walk past with this teriyaki chicken thing. Now, I know I'm not a fan of teriyaki, but I was like, nvm I'm going to try it. Now I really wish I had just stuck with my noodle soup. 😂😂
Silly me. it's like I never learn what I don't like to eat haha
Finished up at the library and just got on the train. I completed my work pretty well so I'm happy. I was getting a little distracted while studying geog (typical lol), so I put on 'This is going to hurt' to watch in the background. But then I started concentrating well and I had to turn it off cos it was bothering me haha.
It seems like a proper good show tho. Looking forward to see the rest at some point.
The train hasn't left the station yet so I'm gonna read through some of my geog revision notes. :wink:
Oh yes I’ve heard it’s such a good show
I guess we should check how I did today huh?

Morning: send off Chemistry write-ups and email potential geog tutors. :s-smilie:
11:15 get train into town:biggrin:
11:45 (at library) Maths worksheet:biggrin:
12:45 Lunch!!:biggrin:
13:30 Geog revision:biggrin:
15:30 Break :biggrin:
16:00 Chem revision :biggrin:
17:00 train back home :biggrin:
17:45 more Chem revision did more geog revision instead :biggrin:
19:45 break:biggrin:
20:15 more geog revision:s-smilie:
22:15 DONE

It went pretty well, but I think my concentration was lacking a bit so I wasn't as productive as a could be. Oh well.
Tomorrow's plan (D-64):

7:30 wake up
8:00-9:30 review geog

That'll be all for tomorrow cos then I'm going into London with my friend and her family to see a show :biggrin:. I'll probably be staying at hers overnight so no studying in the evening either. I'm really excited!! (I'll just need to try and not think about A-levels the whole day haha)
That sounds rllly exciting what show is it
Hows geoooo, I also do it
Original post by ebyrne2036
That sounds rllly exciting what show is it

Moulin Rouge!!
Original post by mystudentlife
Hows geoooo, I also do it

Geo is so hard mannnn!
Literally my toughest subject. (I'm terrible at the essays ahh). Trying to get a tutor to help me tho!
How's it going for you? xx
How are you doing today love?

HELLOOO im good been sorting out my life im still having regrets but we move as life will only go up from here how's u
Hey guys, sorry for disappearing for a bit.
Going to see Moulin Rouge on Saturday was FANTASTIC! It was so amazing I don't even have words for it.
It took us so long to get out of London that evening because of the traffic though. We found ourselves driving past the stadium where the Six Nations had been held and everyone in the stadium was just leaving so we were sat there for like an hour at least. We got back home eventually tho!
I stayed at my mate's that night, then yesterday I had to get up relatively early to com back to mine cos my mate had to go to work.
Then, I did a little bit of Chemistry revision and then got distracted :s-smilie:. I binged "Reacher" (which was really good - but if you don't like violence you probably wouldn't wanna watch it haha) and then kinda wasted the rest of the day ugh. Then I did some geog before going to bed.

So study-wise, I didn't have a lot of success this weekend :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest