The Student Room Group

GYG Announcement: February Winner and March Prize

:wavey: Hello Grow Your Grades Bloggers! :wavey:

February Winner
It's time to announce the winner of February's prize! The category was Favourite A-level/ Level 3 Blog :biggrin: And the winner is...

Spoiler

Congratulations, we'll be in touch in due course about how to get your prize to you. :smile:

March Category and Prize
And now onto March's category and prize. This month, we're looking to award a prize for Favourite GCSE/ Level 2 Blog. I know there are a few very dedicated younger GYG bloggers here, so give them a shout-out when nominations open in a couple of weeks :grin:

The prize up for grabs is a a bumper stationery set to help you revise as we edge closer to exam season :smile:

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

Grow Your Grades Bloggers

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

x

topslugger
x

ts-d1
x

University of Leicester
x

(edited 1 month ago)
Thanks 💜
@milktee love her GCSE blog
Agreed @milktree
And congrats study23! So well deserved🫶
Original post by Pwca

February Winner
It's time to announce the winner of February's prize! The category was Favourite A-level/ Level 3 Blog :biggrin: And the winner is...

Spoiler

Congratulations, we'll be in touch in due course about how to get your prize to you. :smile:

March Category and Prize
And now onto March's category and prize. This month, we're looking to award a prize for Favourite GCSE/ Level 2 Blog. I know there are a few very dedicated younger GYG bloggers here, so give them a shout-out when nominations open in a couple of weeks :grin:

The prize up for grabs is a a bumper stationery set to help you revise as we edge closer to exam season :smile:

Remember, it's never too late to start your own Grow Your Grades Blog to help you stay on track with your revision and be in with a chance of winning prizes :cool: You can read more about how to get started right here

@study23! well doneeee so proud ❤️
Original post by ebyrne2036
Agreed @milktree
And congrats study23! So well deserved🫶
Thanks 💜
Original post by emm4nuella
@study23! well doneeee so proud ❤️
Thank you ☺️
Reply 8
Original post by study23!
Thank you ☺️
A huge congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
Reply 9
WOOOO @study23! CONGRATS OMG so proud 🤍🤍🤍
Original post by milktee
WOOOO @study23! CONGRATS OMG so proud 🤍🤍🤍
Thx 💜
Original post by Trickia
A huge congratulations 🎉🎉🎉
Thank you! 💜
YES @study23! SO WELL DESERVED!! I'm so proud of you, I hope you enjoy your prize!
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
YES @study23! SO WELL DESERVED!! I'm so proud of you, I hope you enjoy your prize!
Thank youuuuuuu 😁
congratulationssss @study23! 🎉🩶
Thanks ☺️
Original post by Pwca

February Winner

Spoiler

March Category and Prize

@studytee my baee 💗 and @milktee and @*LifeHappens*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending