The Student Room Group

🍀😭📖A level stress, becoming an adult, growing up 📖😭🍀 - a blog by plasticplants

Scroll to see replies

Today will be better though!!

This morning I've got some chores to do first (I have a lot of washing that has been piling up in my wardrobe so I think I better deal with that etc.) then I'm gonna start studying around lunch time.

I'm not sure what today's plan will be yet but I'll post it before I start studying :tongue:
Original post by penikaptel
HELLOOO im good been sorting out my life im still having regrets but we move as life will only go up from here how's u

Hiiii glad to hear it's going better for you now! I'm good at the moment - just eager to do a lot today since I didn't study much this weekend. But I really enjoyed the weekend anyway!
Right so, plan for the rest of today:
13:00 Chemistry revision
15:00 break
15:30 Geog revision
17:30 break
18:00 Maths worksheet
19:30 break
20:00 chemistry/geog (whichever)
22:00 DONE
Original post by Plasticplants
Right so, plan for the rest of today:

8 hours of revision a day ?!!?!? thats amazing
13:00 Chemistry revision :biggrin:
15:00 break:biggrin:
15:30 Geog revision:biggrin:
17:30 break:biggrin:
18:00 Maths worksheet:biggrin:
19:30 break:biggrin:
20:00 chemistry/geog (whichever):s-smilie:
Mostly today went good, but unfortunately the last two hours of studying simply did not happen. I wish I had a good excuse, but honestly I watched some bad YouTube videos, browsed Instagram, played sh**y mobile games etc etc.
But at least the rest of the day went well. I hope tomorrow goes well! Now I'm probably going to watch Netflix while I fall asleep. Not the best choice, but umm I'll sort out my poor decisions another day :tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
8 hours of revision a day ?!!?!? thats amazing

In the end it was more like 6 hours haha. I watched a video on YouTube once that said to study for 8 hours a day, then you have 8 hours to mess around and 8 hours to sleep. Sounds so simple but in fact it's so hard to put into practice :cry:

How was your day? xx
(edited 2 years ago)
In the end it was more like 6 hours haha. I watched a video on YouTube once that said to study for 8 hours a day, then you have 8 hours to mess around and 8 hours to sleep. Sounds so simple but in fact it's so hard to put into practice :cry:

How was your day? xx

Awful I need to put more work in currently only doing 2 hours when I should be doing around 7-8 hours in total a day. I think I need to get out of bed and work rather than in bed. And stop distractions.
Thanks lovely~ I'll be taking a break now :h:

Thanks hun!! Many days I don't complete my tasks tbh, but I'm glad today is going well so far. Good luck to you too xx
I'm predicted AAB (although these are predictions from a distance learning college so I'm taking them with a grain of salt haha).
For uni, I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll keep it to myself till I've made a decision (applying for 2023 so I've got some time after exams to get some work experience and see what my a level grades really are :wink:)

Just out of curiosity what did you get in your mocks?
Awful I need to put more work in currently only doing 2 hours when I should be doing around 7-8 hours in total a day. I think I need to get out of bed and work rather than in bed. And stop distractions.

Oh no :frown:
Yeah, I also struggle to study in bed. Have you made a revision plan of sorts? Maybe it can help motivate you idk. What distracts you the most?
Just out of curiosity what did you get in your mocks?

Didn't take any. For two reasons: 1. I needed to pay an extra £200-300 for taking mocks 2. Honestly, I didn't want to embarrass myself. I know they woulda been worth taking, but I just didn't. Oh well :s-smilie:
21:00 Break

21:30 switch off devices, review questions I got wrong until I go to sleep.

Similar plan to yesterday.
I have a bad habit of being pretty dependent on watching YouTube/Netflix etc before going to bed. Often I'll stay up for a few hours just to waste time doing that. But since it's now March, I really need to get my **** together, so I'm gonna switch off my devices and do some extra studying before bed. Hopefully I'll get to sleep earlier this way, and also my time will be better spent.
First thing today, I need to have a shower :biggrin:
Hope you guys have a good day~
Right, time to start studying. Honestly, I don't feel like it at all ugh
Original post by ebyrne2036
U got this

Thanks xx
How's your day going?
Eh had been had worse currently watching the suite life tho so thats something haha love Disney
Original post by ebyrne2036
Eh had been had worse currently watching the suite life tho so thats something haha love Disney

Disney is so fun honestly 👏
One hour down. One more then I get a break!
BREAK TIME!!! Hahaha
Besides from picking up my phone a few times, I focused really well. Revised ionisation energies and periodic trends etc etc. So feeling pretty happy :biggrin:
(edited 2 years ago)
ahh I forgot I need to start studying again haha oops
ahh I forgot I need to start studying again haha oops

Good luck, you got this! I might be a bit rusty now, but I did AL Maths, so if you want some help with that, just lmk :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending