The Student Room Group

What Masters should I choose to do if I want to get into Medicine?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Turning_A_Corner
It costs £37000 in tuition fees. Where on earth did you get £100k from?

I originally thought you had to pay for all 5 years before someone corrected me and I assumed at least 10k per year would be needed for basic living costs such as rent food and travel. 5 x 10 (living costs) = £50k. 9.250 x 5(tuition fees) = 46,250. So close to 100k.
Original post by Dhdbdnc
I originally thought you had to pay for all 5 years before someone corrected me and I assumed at least 10k per year would be needed for basic living costs such as rent food and travel. 5 x 10 (living costs) = £50k. 9.250 x 5(tuition fees) = 46,250. So close to 100k.

You said £100k fees plus living costs. Show your working again!
Reply 22
Original post by Turning_A_Corner
You said £100k fees plus living costs. Show your working again!

I meant £100k for fees and living costs.
Reply 23
Can you give me a break down on how graduate entry medicine is funded? Also how much maintenance loan can you get for GEM?
Original post by Dhdbdnc
Can you give me a break down on how graduate entry medicine is funded? Also how much maintenance loan can you get for GEM?

You can find ALL of that information on google, sir! As a grad you should be well used to doing your own research by now :wink:
You're too nice :biggrin:
Reply 26
Original post by McGinger
Whay are you doing yet another qualification ......?
Bits of paper will not help you get into Medicine - relevant experience will.

Get a job on a Care Home or Hospice for a year - and if you dont think you could do that, then rethink Medicine.

Are you in grad med?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending