The Student Room Group

European university March 2022

Hi I’m starting graduate entry medicine at European university in 2 weeks so I’m moving to Georgia soon! Just made this thread to find out who else is going to European university to acquaint with some people :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I have my interview coming up, any tips?
Original post by kendricksalright
Hi I’m starting graduate entry medicine at European university in 2 weeks so I’m moving to Georgia soon! Just made this thread to find out who else is going to European university to acquaint with some people :smile:

Hi, im going but im going in sep/october!
Reply 3
I’m thinking of applying but just wanted to get confirmation on whether the degree meets the full 5500 hours
Reply 4
Hi What’s it like over there? Nice environment? My family is a bit hesitant of me going lolBut, I’m planning to start this time next year. Do you know when the academic finishes if your start in March?
Reply 5
Original post by dami1405
I’m thinking of applying but just wanted to get confirmation on whether the degree meets the full 5500 hours

What is the 5500 hours for?
Reply 6
Anyone going there should reconsider as the university is completely controlled by Medlinks and will definitely share the same fate as Dnipro medical university which previously helped Medlinks in their scams.
Reply 7
European University tblisi is very closely related to medlinks and most of the university working with medlinks are either of poor standard or are in either black or grey list of GMC
Reply 8
The blacklist should be enough reason for anyone to avoid European Univeristy but why its still a topic of discussion that whether to go there or not.
Reply 9
Original post by Richardrrr
The blacklist should be enough reason for anyone to avoid European Univeristy but why its still a topic of discussion that whether to go there or not.

Medlinks is the main reason for this they literally force students to join this university and unless medlinks and their false advertising ends students will keep falling for their scams.
Original post by ratday
Medlinks is the main reason for this they literally force students to join this university and unless medlinks and their false advertising ends students will keep falling for their scams.

You cannot just blame medlinks for this students should also do thorough research before making any decision on which their future depends.
Reply 11
Hi i am interested in studying medicine at the european university but ive seen a lot of people are saying its on the black list on gmc however gmc have said on their website that they do acknowledge the university since 2019. Is there any proof of this?? And is there anyone else considering going in 2024 for medicine/dentistry?
Reply 12
Original post by Rose369
Hi i am interested in studying medicine at the european university but ive seen a lot of people are saying its on the black list on gmc however gmc have said on their website that they do acknowledge the university since 2019. Is there any proof of this?? And is there anyone else considering going in 2024 for medicine/dentistry?

yes the university is on the black list for student who studied there before 2019 but its still on grey list or the ''we may accept'' list so going there is not a good option.
Reply 13
medlinks and European University are promising me that all this is not true and that they are accredited by GMC plz clarify this
Reply 14
Original post by ncsr23
medlinks and European University are promising me that all this is not true and that they are accredited by GMC plz clarify this

they promise this to everyone and once you pay them then you will know what they really are. the university is on the grey list of GMC.
Original post by ncsr23

They can promise all they want you can't decide your future on someone else's promise you have to decide on the facts and all the facts are againsts medlinks in every way so don't trust them
Reply 16
Original post by Rose369

The university is on the grey list of GMC and its also on the black list for one reason or another but don't you thing that being on both lists at the same time is reason enough for anyone to not go to this university.
Reply 17
Original post by ncsr23

you should only trust them if you want to endup like all the others who were scammed by them. Medlinks works with European university to trap students and then suck as much money as they can out of them.
Original post by Rose369

They are on both lists of GMC for some reason and if you have other options than European Univeristy why still go there?
Reply 19
Don't know why there are long conversation about this university it should clearly be out of question as GMC has already put it on its lists.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending