The Student Room Group

Study medicine in Cyprus

Hi! I wonder about studying medicine in Cyprus. In Nicosia there seem to be two universities. University of Nicosia and European University Cyprus. Both offer medicine. What are the advantages/disadvantages of both? Is one better than the other? From where are the students? Thanks for your help.
I am planning to study there too! Have applied to both of these
I believe EUC has better facilities
However, I know more people who are studying at UNIC
Have you tried applying for medicine in uk?
Original post by Medifectious2022

Hello Medifectious2022, did you hear back from the universities? Do you know more about UNIC? I have not tried applying in UK.
Original post by DocKaren2022
Hello Medifectious2022, did you hear back from the universities? Do you know more about UNIC? I have not tried applying in UK.

Hey
Which one have you applied to?
Where are you from?
Also what are your grades?
Does anyone know of a discussion thread for medical students in European University Cyprus - starting 2022??
Hi, can you tell us what did your student friends in UNIC say about Medical studies there?
Original post by DocKaren2022

Original post by Medifectious2022
Reply 6
For anyone wanting to study medicine at UNIC, be aware that the country can be intolerant to foreigners. The degree is taught in English but clinical placements are with Greek-speaking patients. The medical school admin does not like to be questioned. If you do, you might end up not graduating. Speaking from first-hand experience.
Reply 7
Original post by CayLou
For anyone wanting to study medicine at UNIC, be aware that the country can be intolerant to foreigners. The degree is taught in English but clinical placements are with Greek-speaking patients. The medical school admin does not like to be questioned. If you do, you might end up not graduating. Speaking from first-hand experience.

Thank you. It is very important to know they cafe only for money not education

Quick Reply

Latest