The Student Room Group

European university Tbilisi medicine October 2022

Hi
I’m starting 5th semester this October 2022 and I want to get to know students who are also starting the same as me. And if anyone knows about renting and what are the best places to stay that are close to the university.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
I’m starting 5th semester this October 2022 and I want to get to know students who are also starting the same as me. And if anyone knows about renting and what are the best places to stay that are close to the university.

Hey what year are you in? I'm planning on going from the uk. Im doing grad entry
Original post by misbish
Hey what year are you in? I'm planning on going from the uk. Im doing grad entry

Hey, I’m doing graduate entry as-well but will start in March, I am from Uk and looking for anyone who’s starting as grad entry
Reply 3
Original post by Shaz1112
Hey, I’m doing graduate entry as-well but will start in March, I am from Uk and looking for anyone who’s starting as grad entry

Heyy no way that's really good i might go sept or march
Original post by misbish
Heyy no way that's really good i might go sept or march

Brilliant, msg me now or when you finalise your start date, it’ll be great to know people with the same direction and destination 🙂
Hi I’m also starting 5th semester this October
Reply 6
Original post by Puppy123
Hi I’m also starting 5th semester this October

Yh? that's cool, for med?
Yes, anyone else in the same position feel free to private message me as it’ll be nice to get to know people in the same boat.
Reply 8
Yes, anyone else in the same position feel free to private message me as it’ll be nice to get to know people in the same boat.

yh defo would be nice to get to know more people. Are you going through medilink?
Original post by misbish
yh defo would be nice to get to know more people. Are you going through medilink?

Yes I did
Yes I did

are they any good? as I've heard some negatives about them. are you doing grad entry if yes how many years?
Original post by misbish
are they any good? as I've heard some negatives about them. are you doing grad entry if yes how many years?

To be honest I’ve had a good experience with them and got my place. Yes I’m doing grad entry and 4 years
To be honest I’ve had a good experience with them and got my place. Yes I’m doing grad entry and 4 years

Also if you’re in doubt about an agency I don’t think this is the right place to ask as it’s full of agents and unnecessarily worries people. My advice would be to speak to the agency and also the gmc and fully do your research.

That's really good
Reply 14
can you please share what you experienced with medlinks in detail?
Hi

Hi I'm going to going to start my first semester in European University Georgia Tbilisi and I'm going in October. I'm from West Yorkshire and I don't know anyone who's going there. If possible can you please contact me. Thanks
Hi

Hey, I've also applied for the October entry for post grad Medicine. Have you considered applying to the university halls?

Hey, I'm also in the same boat. Is there a way of creating some kind of groupchat for this? Also you're a UK student too right?
Original post by misbish

Hi, I’m doing grad entry from Uk too, would be really good to get to know others :smile:
hi I'm starting in October and I'm studying dentistry. also I'm from the UK (Bradford).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending