The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

University of Cambridge PhD in Law 2023

Hello, Starting a thread for Cambridge PhD Law (2023) applicants. Has anyone gotten any updates?

Scroll to see replies

No, no word. I've seen on LLM Guide that someone received an email today for an interview tomorrow morning and that apparently they are behind schedule.
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by lawwstudent96
Hello, Starting a thread for Cambridge PhD Law (2023) applicants. Has anyone gotten any updates?

My status still shows "under review by the department".
I received the interview invitation on jan 19 and was interviewed on 24 jan. It was ok but not spetacular. The Interviewers were very objective but not aggressive at all (unlike last year). They did not even ask anything about the topic itself, they only wanted to clarify a few things on methodology.
Reply 4
Hello all,

similar experience to ninjaroundup. IVd on 24 jan. Went ok, difficult to tell. Asked a lot about topic and method.

Good luck everyone on here!
Reply 5
My interview was on 26 January. It was hard. I have no clue whether they liked it or not.
anybody moved to PAO yet? For Cambridge PhD in Law I mean
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
Original post by indianbigcat
anybody moved to PAO yet? For Cambridge PhD in Law I mean

Not yet. Someone currently on the course said she received an offer around mid feb in 2022.
Reply 8
Anyone else feel like a hobbit waiting on the edge of a battle they can’t escape?
Someone on LLM Guide said they moved to PAO this afternoon

And I guess that makes sense since offers started coming in from this date in 2022 according to last year's thread.
(edited 1 year ago)
I just wonder up until when the PAO status will be changing.
Just been PAO’d on the website.

No e-mail though, which I thought strange.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this translates into an offer. Also wishing everyone else on here the best of luck!
Status moved to PAO yesterday but no email yet, let's see
(edited 1 year ago)
Mine is still under review
Reply 14
Mine is under review by dep too.
anyone been made an offer yet?
Reply 16
nooope
Anyone knows until when status to PAO can change? Had an interview, but still under review. I am so anxious
Original post by AKS1969
Anyone knows until when status to PAO can change? Had an interview, but still under review. I am so anxious

On the 2022 Cambridge thread I saw people changing to pao well into March so I wouldn’t give up hope just yet.
Reply 19
Has anyone gotten any rejections yet? I feel like we are playing a weird version of Hanabi- trying to guess from all variations of information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending