The Student Room Group

European university March 2022

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by ncsr23
medlinks and European University are promising me that all this is not true and that they are accredited by GMC plz clarify this

they might be accredited but they are still on the black list and the grey list so the only clarification is the university is not a good option
Reply 21
i have talked to a few students who used medlinks and they were very happy with their service
Reply 22
Original post by ncsr23
i have talked to a few students who used medlinks and they were very happy with their service

how can anyone be happy with an agency that sucks money out of students and call it their ''service''.
Reply 23
Original post by ncsr23

Either medlinks paid them to say so or they were just their own agents pretending to be students.
Reply 24
Original post by ncsr23

then either you are lying or they are because how can medlinks scam the rest of us but be honest for these students who are happy with their service.
Original post by ncsr23

I am sure medlinks paying them to spread a good name for themselves this is medlinks most dirtiest trick they use false advertisement and fake students to trick other students into paying them.
Reply 26
Original post by Richardrrr
I am sure medlinks paying them to spread a good name for themselves this is medlinks most dirtiest trick they use false advertisement and fake students to trick other students into paying them.

but they really are honest i am currently in contact with them and they are very honest and dedicated to their work
Reply 27
Original post by ncsr23
but they really are honest i am currently in contact with them and they are very honest and dedicated to their work

the only thing they are dedicated to is to get as much money out of you as they can and for this they do as much sweet talking as they can.
Reply 28
Original post by ncsr23

you keep your contact with them and you will surely learn what they do to students who put to much trust in them.
Reply 29
Original post by ncsr23

they only show honest until you pay them and once you have they will treat you alot differently and you won't even be able get a reply from them
Original post by ncsr23

They will stay like this to trick you into paying them and as soon as they know that you are stuck with them they will completely change

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending